A quick overview of how PolicyViewer saves you time and money
For new staff
- Automatic emails welcoming new staff to the school and informing them of important policies and procedures.
- Logging of their acceptance of these policies
- If busy staff have not logged into the system and read the required policies, automatic notifications are sent as a reminder. If policies are still not read, another automatic message goes to their line manager to help give them that little nudge.
For current staff
- Each new policy adopted by the school is automatically distributed to staff, informing them of the need to review and accept.
- Staff can easily access policies at any time, from anywhere.
For administrators and senior leaders
- Add and remove new policies, knowing they’ll be reviewed and actioned.
- Understand at a glance policy acceptance by individual staff members.
- View an individual policy and see which staff have read the policy and which staff have not.
- View which staff have been sent reminders and whether their line manager was informed.
- Set whether individual policies are for reference only or compulsory and therefore must be read within a set time frame.
- Set whether a policy or procedure applies to all staff or just teaching staff or support staff so that only the relevant people are contacted.
- Create staff groups for different types of policies and procedures.
- Prove to Ofsted and others that you have a robust system for ensuring all staff are informed and up-to-date.
- And much more.