Save time, go green and ensure adherence to policies
Smart schools use PolicyViewer as their single source of truth, to quickly and easily keep staff informed.
Stop using paper and pigeon holes to get vital information out to teachers and support staff. PolicyViewer lets you distribute information, confirm acceptance and save time, without ever wasting another piece of paper.
Your teachers and the environment will thank you.
PolicyViewer has made a huge difference to the management of school policies and procedures and provides real peace of mind.Teresa Kelly, Chiltern Learning Trust
Sometimes, the new ways are better
There was a time when printing out stacks of paper for each new policy might have made sense. But with the cost of printing, the hassle of chasing teachers to ensure they’ve read or signed new or updated policies and the desire to make life a little safer and easier, that time has passed.
We built PolicyViewer to improve your operations.
With PolicyViewer in place you can achieve the following:
- Improve staff engagement
- Save time and money
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Improve policy communication
- Achieve consistent practice across the MAT
- Protect against non-compliance and legal challenges
- Track and monitor staff engagement with policies
- Remove the need to print and circulate large, hard copy staff handbooks
- Remove the need to print out updates and gain staff signatures on updated or newly adopted policies throughout the year
- See at-a-glance which staff have read important policies and those who have failed to comply
- Store policies within a secure platform that manages compliance by notifying, reminding and tracking staff on your behalf
PolicyViewer, trusted by schools for over 15 years
We’ve worked alongside dozens of schools for over 15 years to make their operations run smoother.
We’re helping to reduce risk and make schools a safer place to learn and work by ensuring that staff are always aware of the latest policies and procedures and that leaders can track engagement.
We feel blessed to work so closely with schools in helping them focus less on administrative tasks and more on helping students.
The latest from our blog
The pitfalls of school policy management
In times of uncertainty, a chance to revisit how we do things